We are set to achieve the following laudable objectives:
1. Help students develop the attitude of hard work through motivation. Such motivation include a variety of games and leisure activities
2. Help students develop interest in education for its intrinsic value through introduction to well equipped and well organised library, Laboratory, Art Studios,
3. Development of self-confidence and co-operative spirit in students, through the well programmed Petra Club activities:
4. Ensuring that Petra graduates have been exposed to functional education in vocations such as bead making, make-up, gele tying, computer graphics design, pencil work, paper work, Music, computer programming, carpentry, electronics, sign writing, etc.
5. Offering a service to the community in general by providing an education that is of high quality and as low a cost as possible.